Poppys

Poppys

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lil' K's Baby Dedication


This past Sunday, Oct. 7th, we had the privilege to 
dedicate the newest member of our family,
Lil' K!!! 

We waited til now to do it because our children's 
God parents live in Germany and they were coming home...uh, to
Valdosta ;) for The Feast of Tabernacles that we
celebrate every year at our church, Southland Church.


To me, this is the most important decision you can make as a parent. 
To teach your children to love the Lord with all their hearts, 
to guide them as they grow in the way which is pleasing to Him, 
and to be a good steward with this awesome blessing He has given us!! 
I eagerly look forward to watching Kasen become the person God 
has created him to be and accept and fulfill the calling 
which has been placed on his life!!! 


I absolutely love this picture.  There is so much love and adoration 
in both me and Daddy's eyes.  
And Lil' K is intently watching Apostle speak blessings over him and 
his life.  
God has special plans for this child of ours!!!


Much Love to You and this sweet blessing that we have been 
given!!!
After God, these children are what I live for, why I get up every
day, why I try to be a better person all the time.
I am so in love with my little ones.....  

Ashleigh




1 comment:

  1. Aw Ash, this is great! Yay for baby K! I'm so glad to know you have a blog on here now.

    ReplyDelete