Poppys

Poppys

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Work It!!!

This past week the boys and I got to work at 
MawMaw and PopPop's store McKinney's.

Just a quick insight,
My parents own a pet store called The Snake Pit and 
recently opened up a pet supply store just a few months ago called
McKinney's.
McKinney's caters to mainly dog and cat lovers although it does have
stuff for small animals and fish owners too!!

I worked at The Snake Pit for years while growing up and while
going to college, so creepy crawlies and bugs don't really bother me.
My specialty is fish but I know quite a lot about all kinds of animals.

Now McKinney's is kinda awesome because there aren't any animals there for the 
people who are a little afraid to go into The Snake Pit.
We have an office and a playroom for all the babies so it makes it so easy to take
the boys to work with me whenever I am needed.

Big K really was enjoying the dog house!!!

He is the biggest goof ball in the world!!!





Goodness at the stuff this boy can get in to!!!


And of course I had my Lil' K with me!!
I don't go too many places without him!!!  


It's quite an adventure taking these two but I am beyond blessed to 
be able to have them with me!!!

Much Love 
The Poppys!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment