Poppys

Poppys

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's here!!! It's finally here!!!

Fall is my most favorite time of year.....
LIKE F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E.......
I can't emphasize how this season makes me all giddy like a little girl!!!

So to kick start the season I, of course, had to get out all of the decorations!!!


And this pretty cute wreath I made!!!


And then we had a cook out with some pretty great friends!!
The James and Megows!!
Between our 3 families we have 10 kids!!!
It's some awesome fun when we all get together to say the least!!
All of us have completely different personalities but have a united love for family (even each others families) and great friendships!!
Our children range in age from 5 years old and younger.
We have 1-5 year old, 1-4 year old, 3-3 year olds, 1-2 year old, 2-1 year olds, and 2-babies!!


Here is Daddy cooking it up!!!  
He did a pretty good job if you ask me!!  
I love seeing that handsome man at the grill!!  <3


Mr. Megow!!!  


Lil' K loved hanging out with Benn!!  
He sat with him for atleast an hour and a half!!!
Which was a huge help to me while making sure all my guests were taken care of and the kiddos were fed!!


LIz!!!  
We will get a better pic of my beautiful friend soon!!!  :)


Crissy and Olive!!
That baby loves her Mama!!

And here is the rest of the crew
minus Sam who decided to stay with his grandma
and miss out on all this craziness....ummm, fun, I mean!!








I am looking forward to many more great get togethers this year 
with these guys!!
My nerdy little self is already planning our next one!!!
Keep an eye out....
s'mores and bonfire night is coming soon!!!

Many Blessings!!
Ashleigh



No comments:

Post a Comment