Poppys

Poppys

Friday, September 14, 2012

Here We Go!!!

So here we go!!!  I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now to keep up with EVERYTHING!!  Well, all the cool, cute, crazy things my children do.  This seems so much easier than scrap booking. And honestly, with 3 children 3 years old and younger there just isn't much time to sit down and scrap book.  If you have this and can still scrap book then major Kudos to you but this girl just can't fit it in!!! 

We are the Poppys!!!



There are 5 of us!!!  Yes, 5!!
My husband and I have been married for 5 years and our family has grown from 2 people absolutely crazy about each other to 5 crazy funky monkeys!!
Being a mom of 3 is pretty awesome yet quite a job!!!


I'm Mama!!!


This is Daddy!!


Booey!!


Big K!!


and finally Lil' K!!!

I am madly in love with my family, my husband and my God!!

This is the beginning of an awesome journey....the journey of our lives.  I hope my children will love being able to go back and see how we lived, what we did and the fierce passion that I have for them, as they grow older. And that this blog will be an awesome tool to achieve this!!!  Much love to all of you who follow!!!

Ashleigh

  

1 comment: