Poppys

Poppys

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where have you been?!

I just realized that my last 2 posts have been about my beloved baby boy
and that we have done soooo much that I haven't made time to sit down and blog about!!!
So here goes.........................

Lately I have spent a TON of time with my 3 little loves!!!
Our days have been filled with being sick, being sick, oh and did 
I mention being sick!!!
But praise Jesus we are all finally on the mend!!
We had the flu/cold/nasty sinus junk for 3 straight weeks so we were kinda
confined to the house and didn't get out too much.

We had a lot of play time outside!!

Gosh, he is such a handsome boy!!

Booey and her "Little Guy"!!

Happy Baby!!

We spent a lot of time playing and snuggling....






And went to a fall festival for the kids at a local church!!!!
The kids had a blast and we had the special treat of Aunt Audrey 
coming along with us!!!









Speaking of Aunt Audrey, 
SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!
YAY!!!!


There are so many shout outs I am sure I will forget but
Thank you to:
My grandparents, my Mother in law, Liz James!!!, and the McCalls!!!
You are all such special people to us and I really appreciate you guys 
helping out while everyone was sick and while we are one parent down
during this season in our lives!!!
It definitely takes a village!!
Anyone I forgot,
Thanks for everything!!!

Ashleigh

**Our 'ism for the day****
Adia talking to the 9 year old little girl next door.
Adia:"Hey, do you want to come over to my house?!" 
"I can't I'm grounded."
 "Huh?!?"
 "I'm grounded." 
"Well, I'm Adia!"
Hahahaha. Priceless!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment