Poppys

Poppys

Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Fall Fun!!!


We definitely get into fall around here if you can't tell yet!!
I seriously (obviously!) love this time of year!!
The fun festivals, games, food, weather.....

Thursday night we took our boys to a fall festival 
back to where I went to school.
I have actually never even taken my husband here!!
Hahaha!!
But Darren and Cortney invited us to go with them
and his parents and we had a blast!!!

First we saw the fire truck!!!



Big K is 110% boy!!!
It has been so cool to watch him turn into this 
little rough and tough guy!!
I am so happy we are gonna have 2 of these running around!!

Then it was time for the hay ride!!
I think this was Big K's highlight of the whole night!!
He ended up going on it twice and even fell out of the swing
trying to point at the truck driving by!!


While the boys were off riding, 
Cortney and I stayed with the cutest member of our crew!!!


Then it was time for some play ground fun!!!
You can never go wrong with a play ground!!!





Apparently Lil' K was trying to eat the mulch and was not
happy that Daddy wouldn't let him!!

Then we headed inside..................

Big K and Olivia went fishin'!!!



I got some baby love!!!!
My favorite!!!


K found more fire trucks!!!


Then we went bowling!!



And did awesome at the ring toss (kinda!)!!!


More pics of my cute babe!!!



Snack break!!!
Popcorn-his favorite!!!


By this point, we were all pooped!!
We tried to get Big K to give me a break and carry Lil' K,
but that didn't quite work!!! Lol.


A HUGE thanks to Mr. Darren McCall for taking all of these
(minus 1) wonderful pictures for us that night!!!
I got to take a few but then got so wrapped up in watching the kids 
and talking and having a great time that I sat my camera down
and before I knew it the night was over!!!
He was definitely my life saver that night!!
The life of a busy mom!!!

Ashleigh












No comments:

Post a Comment