Poppys

Poppys

Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Beginnings

I love new beginnings.  Change not so much.  The two seem to go hand
in hand yet I am torn with this love/hate relationship with each one.

So here is to new!!
Here is to the smell of refreshing rain!
Here is to spring and planting!
And that is what I hope to do here.


I love to hear from God.  I love when revelation is poured out-even
if it is the most simplest word.  I also LOVE encouraging people.
I want people to truly understand how wonderfully made they are
and how God has such a magnificent plan for each of us!

So join me on this new journey of being vulnerable with you
and continually sensitive to the Holy Spirit as I pour out the little pearls
of revelation and wisdom that I hear and learn through this walk of 
life as a 
wife, 
mother,
sister,
daughter,
and friend!

I am so excited for this new chapter in life!!! 
Come with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment