Poppys

Poppys

Monday, April 15, 2013

Muffins With Mom

At the end of February, Adia's preschool class had a little event called Muffins with Moms!!
I was super excited about it!!  This was the first thing that I got to go to as a "Mom"
for one of my children.

When we got there, the children came out and got their Mommy and led her back
to their seat.
They had it all nicely set up with a name tag, card and little gift for each mom.



How stinkin' cute?!!!!

Their cards were just as adorable!!!


......but I was just a little confused as to how my child 
perceives me....hmmmm.....


I never knew my favorite food was Chinese!!!  Or that 
I am 4 years old!!!  Hahaha!!!

Then we got to feast on some delicious muffins and pastries!!!
It was such a cute set up and I love that they allow for the children
to have this one on one time with their Mom.
I strive to have one on one time with Adia but it's hard work with two 
others that are younger than her.
But this worked out perfectly and I loved being with my little boo!!


After the refreshments, the children sang us a little song and then were
dismissed for the day!!  
We decided to stop by MawMaw and Pop's pet store before 
heading back home to the boys!!!

What a wonderful way to have a little "girl" time!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment