Poppys

Poppys

Monday, April 15, 2013

Kase is 11 months old!!

Okay, so I know I am a little bit behind.......ummm, A LOT behind!!
So forgive this post being a month late!!  Hahaha!!  But trust me, it's worth it!!
Just wait until you see what is coming in the next few days with all of the new posts 
I have got to finish writing!!
So just hang in there with me!!!  It's soon to be very exciting and interesting!!

Kase is 11 months old!!!

He would not sit still for this picture or sit with the beloved 
giraffe that was in all (or almost all) of the previous pictures!!
Just a sign of the times, I no longer have a little baby who chills out in a 
seat anymore....he is moving and there isn't anyone standing in his way!!!

Someone has discovered that he is quite a cute little guy!!!  Hahaha!!
He definitely likes looking at himself in the mirror!!


His 2 best friends!!!


Gosh, he is just so perfect!!  I sure do love this baby and can't believe
 that we are at the one year mark....

HAPPY 11 MONTHS MY BABY LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment