Poppys

Poppys

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kase's 1st Birthday Party!!!


Kasen's 1st Birthday Party!!!


Words cannot describe how much FUN Kase's 1st birthday party was!!
I feel like I am getting the hang of throwing birthday parties now! Ha!
Sun, water and plenty of snacks = a bunch of happy kiddos!! 


We had our close family and friends come!!!  
I LOVE having a boat load of kids at my house!!
I love the giggles and free, fun, carefree spirit of children!






Check out this super hot man of mine!!!
Mmmm-hmmm!!!  ;)


We had a pot luck dinner since his party was later in the afternoon.
(We also combined his bday party and our house warming as 1 party! Lol.)



More cute pics!!!  :)



Love these 2 boys!!



Time for cake!!! 


Singing Happy Birthday!!
<This is my favorite part of every birthday party!! Haha!>






Someone was NOT happy about the cake!!
He didn't like getting dirty and absolutely
WOULD NOT EAT IT!!!
Hahaha!!!
He is my first child to not want the cake!!




After I finally stopped torturing him with the cake, he was ready
to go.  So we stripped down and he took off!!


His party was definitely a hit and I am so grateful to all of our 
family and friends who joined us for this day!! There was no way I would 
have rather spent the day celebrating my baby love's special day!!
We love you guys!!

And once again a HUGE thanks to Seth for being our personal photographer
so we could spend the day focused on our sweet boy and guests!!  ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment