Poppys

Poppys

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday My Baby Love!!

Happy 1st Birthday My Baby Love!!!


Kasen~

    I cannot believe how quickly this past year has gone by.  I knew that this day was coming, but nothing could have prepared me for it.  


   You have been absolutely amazing!!  You are not a good last (belly) baby!!!  You are such a joy and have been the best baby EVER!!!  Every since the moment you entered this world...the two days that it was just you and I in the hospital after you were born....the first few months.....while enduring the craziness and chaos of your older brother and sister....you have been nothing but awesome!!


   I can't believe how you joined this family and we didn't skip a beat!!  There was no adjustment period!!  It was as if you had been here forever already!  You were definitely meant to be ours!!


   I am so proud of the little man you are becoming!!  I wish we could just pause and stay at this time period for another year or so.  I pray that you will always be my baby.  Always want to let me hold you, kiss your face off and tickle you til you can't breathe!!  It has been such an honor to be your Mommy.  


   I look forward to this next year you are entering into.  It is going to be so much fun watching you learn to walk and talk and become so rough and tough!!  You are going to become so independent, so quickly!  So here we go!!!!.......much love and many blessings over you my sweet baby boy!!  I will love you forever and always.


Love, 
Mama



















No comments:

Post a Comment