Poppys

Poppys

Monday, January 28, 2013

Who is 2, You are 2!!!!

Happy Birthday to my Big Boy!!!





Kaleb,
   You will never know the amount of joy you bring into my life or how much I absolutely adore and love you.  You have opened up my eyes to the wonderful world of little boys!!  How amazed you can be over the simplest things. 

   
   
   This past year you have grown into such a vivacious big guy!!  I love watching you get so excited over monster trucks, mean mean motorcycles, firetrucks, police cars, helicopters....and any other type of loud form of transportation!!


   You always seem to know exactly what you want and when you want it!!  You can be demanding at times but for the most part you're so sweet and polite.  You love Mama to pieces but your best friend is your Daddy.  You two have a bond like none other.  I watch the way he looks at you and just see how proud he is of you and how excited he is for you to get a little older so you two can get into more "boy" trouble together!!  You and Adia are two peas in a pod!!!  You miss her so much when she isn't home!!  Yet when she is home, you two know exactly how to be the sweetest siblings ever and to absolutely drive the other one crazy!!  But at the end of the day, you guys are attached at the hip!!  You got a baby brother this year!!  Kase!!!  To watch you play with him and call his name, "Tase!!", is the most precious thing ever!!  I look forward to watching all 3 of you grow up together!!


   I am really excited about this coming year for you!!  I know you are just going to continue to grow and learn so much every day. I love you so much my son.  My heart breaks into pieces as you are getting older but I am so proud of the little man you are.

  

Many blessings on your life in this year,
Mama












No comments:

Post a Comment