Poppys

Poppys

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas 2012


Christmas this year was so much fun!!
Honestly, I have really been looking forward to it!!
We had two 1st Christmases in a row!!
Last year was Kaleb's and this year was Kasen's!!!

We started the season off by getting a tree the weekend after
Thanksgiving!!  That's our tradition!!  We love getting it as soon as possible!!
This was both Kaleb and Kasen's first trip to the Christmas Tree Farm!!!



Cousins!!!




So of course we got our tree home and we.....<cough>....I decorated it.
It was kinda a sad little tree this year because I just did not give it as much love as 
he deserved....which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because the babes
drove me crazy trying to take everything off of it!!  Kaleb literally fell off the back of the
couch into the atrium trying to pull the ornaments off!!!

Christmas Eve we always do with my parents and my Dad's side of the family!!
It's nice getting together because we really don't get to see each other much
throughout the year. But this year only Adia and I got to go.  Kase was so sick.  So Mike 
stayed home with the boys.


Poor Little Bud.
I'm glad he stayed home and rested though.

Christmas morning was so much fun!!!
We started out by talking about the real reason for Christmas and then
The babes opened their gifts and Mike and I opened ours!!
I love Christmas with children!!!
There is nothing like the joy they have!!









And this year I got my first ornament made by one of the babes!!
They made them at school!!!
I am officially a mom! Hahaha.

Isn't it soooo cute!!!  :)

Then later that morning we went to Oma's house for brunch!!
Another tradition!!!!
We look forward to Christmas mornings with her!!!

Another tradition that we do....
is on Sundays we always go to dinner at Rodeo and then ride around
looking at Christmas lights before heading home!!
Every.Sunday.before.Christmas!! Ha!!
But the kids LOVE it!!!


We are all about repetitive is seems!!!
We are really predictable people yet can be completely spontaneous at the same time!!

It was so wonderful watching my children really enjoy Christmas this year.
I can't believe how much they are growing and understanding so all the time!!

The babes favorite thing about Christmas:
Adia-Jesus' birthday
Kaleb-Christmas lights
Kase-well he tends to love EVERYTHING!! ;)

Merry Christmas from The Poppys!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment