Poppys

Poppys

Monday, March 4, 2013

Adia and Kaleb's Birthday Party!!!

Well, I have not fulfilled my New Year's resolution to blog more!!  Ha!!  I am just now getting to Adia and Kaleb's Birthday party and it was almost a month ago that we had it!!  But life has been quite busy. Birthdays, buying a house (which I will do a super blog on later!!), Mike being gone out of town quite a bit, and we have all been taking turns being sick for going on 4 weeks now....on top of the normal every day at The Poppy House.  This mama is ready for a break!! But unfortunately a break is a long ways off.  

My mommy guilt has been haunting me like crazy lately.  I don't know how some people can keep up with everything....Maybe I just stink at it (ha!), or I could not be managing my time as well as I need to or maybe we have just seriously had SO much going on and this is completely normal...I will go with the latter, it makes me feel a little better at this moment.  Hahaha. 

So here we go:

Adia and Kaleb's Birthday Party 

This year, we decided to do Adia and Kaleb's birthday party together.  Their bdays are just a week and a half apart and I needed easy this year....I feel like I say that every year, lol...well last year I was pregnant and the year before that I had a ten day old newborn.....hmmm, well anywho, we needed easy once again!!!  

So we decided to have their party together and at the Wood Valley Community Center!!  
It turned out to be the perfect day!!!  It was so beautiful out....not too cold, not too hot!!  We invited just our closest friends (which among just our closest friends is 11 kids!!!  But our (and my) besties comes from large families!!  Hey, the more the merrier!!!) and our close family.  It was perfect!!!  We had so much fun and I must admit *I* had a good time too!!!  No feeling like I had to entertain everyone (including parents), no feeling of expectations needing to be met, no rushing....just pure fun with my best friends and all their babes!!!  AND a special shout out to 
Mr. Seth Megow for being the photographer that day!!!  That was the biggest blessing in itself....me not having to run around and try to capture all the awesome moments on top of keeping the party going!!!  So all of the pics you see here are from him!!  Thanks Seth!!!  :)





Sweet Olive!!!


Sam!!


Kye and Stevie!!


Miss Eliza!!


The Birthday Boy!!


Lucy-loo!!


Hmmmm.....Future Lovebirds?!?!?!


Two of my men!!


Geez, Cuteness just oozes out of this boy!!


Sooo hot!!!  I sure do love him!!


Katie!


Sisters!!


We decided to do fresh popped popcorn!!  I think the adults enjoyed it WAY more 
than the kids!!  Hahaha!!




Titus!!!


Crissy and Olive!!



I LOVE this picture of Stevie singing!!




Liz and Eliza!!!



Stacie and Little Grey!!


Emily and Kye!!





Cousins!!


Our crew minus Eliza and Titus!!


Family Pic!!


My ladies!!  I love them both soooo much!!



And my fave pic!!!  This says it all!!!  Kaleb is 500% b.o.y!!!

Happy Birthday my Loves!!!
Here is to another year of fun with 2 of the greatest babes ever!!!


1 comment:

  1. it was a great time! thank you for having us! isn't someone else taking the pictures SUCH a blessing?!?!?! he did a great job for SURE!

    ReplyDelete