Poppys

Poppys

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Amaze-n-Cane!!

If you are looking for something fun
to do with kiddos during the fall of the year,
I strongly suggest Amaze-n-Cane!!

The babes and I had the awesome opportunity
to tag along with The Megows on this grand
adventure!!!
And we met some new friends as well,
The Cumbesses!!

Heading on in!!


They see me rollin'......

The whole crew minus Crissy, who was taking the picture!!


Cute animals were there so we could feed and pet!!

And a sand pit to play in!!!

 The babies!!!  

 They even had zip-lining!!!
We had some brave babes with us!!!




The ever famous Gangsta' face!!!
I love it!!
I'm gonna whack ya!!

The fearless leaders!!
3 moms + 11 kids = soooo much fun!!

Me and my crew!!!
I sure do love these cute minis!!!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment